Learn More About Restylane®
The world of non-surgical facial rejuvenation has been revolutionized with advanced dermal fillers! At Chatham Facial Plastic Surgery, Dr. Donn Chatham, board-certified facial plastic surgeon is pleased to offer the Restylane® family of products. These advanced facial fillers are manufactured by Galderma and include:
- Restylane® Defyne™
- Restylane® Lyft™
- Restylane® Silk
- Restylane Kysse™ NEW!
These modern facial fillers are FDA-approved for an array of non-surgical renewal for facial wrinkles, folds and the visible signs of facial aging. Additionally, Restylane® can be used to plump up and rejuvenate aging hands.
During your consultation with Dr. Chatham, he will discuss your anti-aging and facial renewal goals and recommend the appropriate Restylane® product or products to achieve your goals and produce optimal results.
Dr. Chatham reassures patients of the safety and efficacy of Restylane® as millions of injections have been used on men and women in the US since 1996. If you’re considering a non-surgical facial enhancement that will correct facial wrinkles, we invite you speak with our aesthetic professional staff about the benefits of Restylane®.
What is Restylane®?
Restylane® is formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA). This clear gel is formulated to mimic your body’s naturally produced HA. The hyaluronic acid in Restylane® works by restoring volume in your skin to visibly correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane® corrects nasolabial folds (lines running from your nose towards the corner of your mouth) and marionette lines (lines seen from the corners of your mouth toward the chin). All Restylane® products are FDA-approved.
What are the Benefits of Using Restylane® Family of Facial Fillers?
Restylane® is used to restore skin volume and improve facial contours. Restylane® is products are effective in smoothing and softening wrinkles and restoring loss facial volume in the following areas:
Restylane® products offered at Chatham Facial Plastic Surgery include:
- Restylane-L® is Restylane® with Lidocaine (for increased comfort) and is used to add volume to your face, reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, and add plumpness to the lips.
- Restylane® Lyft™ with Lidocaine is used for smoothing deep creases and folds in the cheeks and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. Restylane® Lyft is also FDA-approved to correct volume deficit in the back of the hands!
- Restylane® Silk was the first FDA-approved product for adults, 21 years and older, that was specifically designed for lip augmentation and for the smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane® Refyne™ uses XpresHAn Technology™ to improve the appearance of nasolabial folds and marionette lines. This advanced filler allows patients to maintain natural facial expressions.
- Restylane® Defyne™ uses XpresHAn Technology™ to improve the appearance of deep lines around the nose and mouth. Its unique formula allows for natural facial movement.
- Restylane® Kysse™ is the newest FDA-approved Restylane® product from Galderma. This filler is used for lip augmentation and shaping. It also corrects lip lines. This special formula includes XpresHAn Technology™ to allow for flexible movement which makes the results look natural.
Dr. Chatham will assist you in selecting the best Restylane® product that will produce optimal results. Dermal injectables are quick, fast, and the results are long-lasting, ranging from 6 to 18 months with optimal treatment by an expert injector like Dr. Chatham.
Are You A Member of The Aspire Galderma Rewards Program?
At Chatham Facial Plastic Surgery, we participate in the Aspire Galderma Rewards program. This program rewards filler patients for using Galderma products. It’s easy to join and begin taking advantage of savings on the Restylane® family of injectables and more!
Schedule your appointment at Chatham Facial Plastic Surgery today! We are located in Louisville, KY and Albany, IN.