Check back for Dr. Chatham’s upcoming speaking events.
Global Aesthetics Symposium | Miami, FL
Dr Chatham believes in lifelong learning & teaching and participates in continuing medical education by attending and speaking at facial plastic surgery meetings, courses & symposia. He recently was on the faculty of the AAFPRS (facial plastic surgery) annual meeting in Dallas, Texas and the Global Aesthetics symposium (multispecialty plastic surgery specialties) in Miami, FL.
February 2014 | San Diego, CA Dr. Chatham spoke on
Oct. 18 – 21, 2013 | New Orleans, LADr. Chatham spoke on:
- Brow Rejuvenation
- Managing the Difficult Patient
- Gizmos or Great: New Technology
- Bulletproofing Your Practice in the Digital Age.
Nov. 2 – 4, 2012 | West Palm Beach, FL | Click here to view PDFDr. Chatham was asked to make two presentations; “Patient Selection in Aesthetic Procedures” and “Managing the Less Than Satisfied Patient”.
June 6 – 10, 2012 | Las Vegas, NV |
Click here to view PDFDr. Chatham spoke on managing complications, running an efficient office and showed several of my surgical videos on patient selection.
AAFPRS “Rejuvenation of the Aging Face” Symposium
January 2012 | San Diego, CA | Click here to view PDF
- “Brow Rejuvenation: Is the Endo the End All?”
- “Dealing with the Diff icult Patient in the
- Digital Age”
- “Evaluation of New Technology: Gizmo,
- Gimmick or Great?”
AAFPRS 46th Annual Fall Meeting
September 2011 | San Francisco, CA | Click here to view PDF
- “The Psychology of Facial Plastic Surgery: How to Select and Manage Your Patients”
- “Dealing with the Dissatisfied Patient”